Prepared to Stand Individual Lesson 6: The Sword of the Spirit
Lesson 6 ONLY
Show kids practical ways to take the Word of God and USE it!
The sword of the Spirit is the believer’s only offensive weapon. It’s vital to know how to take it and how to use it!
In Lesson 6: The Sword of the Spirit, you’ll use a unique visual aid to show kids a variety of practical ways that they can take and use the Word of God in their own lives.
- Share with your kids the fascinating historical facts about the sword
- Teach kids three different aspects of the Word of God
- Challenge kids to take and use the Word of God in a variety of ways
Plus, get instructions for a simple yet powerful visual aid that your kids can see, touch, and even replicate–and use as a reminder of all the ways that the Word of God applies to their own lives.
What you’ll get in Lesson 6: The Sword of the Spirit
- Fascinating historical background data that helps kids understand the significance of the sword of the Spirit
- An extremely simple yet unique visual aid that will help kids grasp multiple facets of the Word of God
- A compelling call for your kids to use every facet of the Word of God in their own lives!
About the Author
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- I’ve been published in major Christian kids’ magazines such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.