In order to prevent the possibility of misleading advertisements, those who give endorsements or testimonials online are required to have a disclosure policy. So this is the disclosure policy for BibleBaton!
This is the Disclosure Policy for BibleBaton:
- This is my personal blog. I write everything posted here, unless otherwise indicated.
- I don’t write sponsored posts or make paid topic insertions.
- I DO sometimes include affiliate links, which allow me to earn a commission for referring you–at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: BibleBaton is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Paid or unpaid, I will only recommend either one of two things to you:
- Things that I personally use and love.
- Things that I would buy and use myself.
- When a post contains affiliate links, I always let you know at the beginning of the post (per the requirements of the FTC).
- I will never post a positive review just because I was paid for it, or because I received the product for free.
- The views and opinions expressed here at BibleBaton are all my own, honest, uninfluenced thoughts.
And here’s my personal message to you:
Like I said, a disclosure policy like this one is required. But even if it wasn’t, I’ll always be honest & transparent with you.
My whole purpose here at BibleBaton is to help YOU. I would never want to risk losing your trust just to make a few more cents.
You can be confident that, here at BibleBaton, you’ll be treated the way I would want to be treated. ❤
Now, have a great time checking out the practical tips & tools for studying & teaching the Bible to kids. I’m happy to have you here! 😀