Travel with the apostle Paul as he takes the Gospel to the “ends of the earth.”
Enthrall your kids with the account of Paul’s missionary journeys, from Acts 13-28, and ignite their own passion to share the Gospel with others!
Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 gives you exactly what you need to help kids discover exciting truths from Acts 13-28:
- Key Scripture references, so you can find biblical backing for everything you say as you teach.
- A list of simple materials. Discover how to use a wide variety of physical objects to excite your kids about Paul’s missionary journeys.
- A brief lesson outline, so you can see what you’re teaching in a single glance.
- Full lesson plans to guide you step-by-step through teaching your kids using thought-provoking questions, relatable illustrations, fun demonstrations, and more!
- Printable worksheets to help kids consider key Scriptures and respond personally to truths from each lesson.
- Themed craft ideas, thoughtfully designed to reinforce the main concepts from each lesson, will to delight your hands-on learners.
- Fun, active games. Kids won’t even realize they’re still learning as they play these exciting, high-energy games based on key concepts from each lesson.
- Printable coloring pages reinforce key verses and concepts, serve as a great visual reminder of biblical truth, and are an easy way to follow up on each lesson–or fill extra class time.
…all in one easy-to-use curriculum!
Make the book of Acts exciting, interesting, and meaningful to your kids—and ignite their passion for sharing the Gospel with others, too!
Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 covers six key events from the last half of Acts:
- Paul’s Transformation (Acts 9)
- Paul’s Trip to Derbe and Back (Acts 13-15)
- Paul’s Travels to Macedonia (Acts 16)
- Paul’s Time in Athens, Corinth, & Ephesus (Acts 17-19)
- Paul’s Testimonies in Jerusalem & Caesarea (Acts 20-26)
- Paul’s Final Trek to Rome (Acts 27-28)
In Lesson 1: Paul’s Transformation, you’ll teach kids how, after meeting Jesus on the Road to Damascus, Paul (who had been an active & zealous persecutor of the church) was filled with the Holy Spirit and immediately began preaching Christ. Then, you’ll encourage kids that even if they’ve been rejecting and opposing the Lord, He can still save them and do great things with their lives!
In Lesson 2: Paul’s Trip to Derbe and Back, you’ll tell kids how Paul traveled out from Antioch preaching Christ at every stop, then returned and reported on his trip with the conclusion that God had opened salvation to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. Then you’ll tell kids that God has opened salvation to them, too, and challenge them to believe in Him and accept His forgiveness.
In Lesson 3: Paul’s Travels to Macedonia, you’ll teach kids that, following God’s call, Paul preached Christ throughout Macedonia, where some rejected his message and caused trouble, while others received hte message with joy. Then you’ll challenge kids to have an open heart to God and His Word–and to receive it, believe it, and apply it with joy.
In Lesson 4: Paul’s Tim in Athens, Corinth, & Ephesus, you’ll show kids how, when Paul spent a long time in a few key locations, preaching about Jesus and the resurrection, the word of God spread to everyone in the area! And then you’ll encourage kids to share the good news of Jesus with the people in their own personal “area,” as the Holy Spirit helps them.
In Lesson 5: Paul’s Testimonies in Jerusalem & Caesarea, you’ll teach kids how, in spite of being warned about upcoming troubles, Paul was not afraid to continue testifying about Christ (using his own personal experience to share the Gospel). Then, you’ll show them how to use their own stories of how God has saved them and changed their lives to share the good news of Jesus without fear.
In Lesson 6: Paul’s Final Trek to Rome, you’ll teach kids about Paul’s arrival in Rome (after being shipwrecked along the way), and how he shared Christ with the local Jews, concluding by telling them that the Gospel was going out to the Gentiles. Then you’ll remind kids that God’s purpose is to send the Gospel of Christ to the end of the earth, so they should participate in sharing the good news everywhere!
Follow up each lesson with a worksheet, craft, and/or game to reinforce key concepts and help kids consider what the biblical truths mean for them personally.
By the time you’ve finished Adventure through Acts: Volume 2, your kids should know what it means to take the Gospel to the “ends of the earth,” and they should also have discovered a passion for sharing the good news themselves!
Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 is FOR you if…
- you want to teach kids directly from the Bible about the early days of the church.
- you’re willing to use printable posters, other physical objects, and various demonstrations to catch and KEEP kids’ interest while you teach.
- you want to reinforce the lesson through engaging, interactive, hands-on learning experiences.
- you want kids’ lives to be changed as they realize that the Gospel message means something to them, personally–and that they can and should share that good news wherever they go, too.
Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 is NOT for you if…
- you think it’s ok to stray from the actual Scripture passages in order to make your lessons “easier to understand.”
- you prefer flashy, over-stimulating media instead of simple, everyday objects to illustrate your lessons.
- you’re unwilling to try new things to help understand, remember, and personally apply biblical truth in their own lives.
- you don’t care whether your kids realize the Gospel message is for them or not.
- you don’t think kids should share the good news of Jesus with others.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Sarah!
I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies.
I’m a certified Montessori teacher.
I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible club.
I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years.
My written work has been featured in well-known Christian children’s publications such as Devozine and Keys for Kids.
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study.
And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.
Why I Created Adventure through Acts: Volume 2
After I created Risen: The Death & Resurrection of Jesus Christ, I started getting messages from folks who loved the curriculum and wanted to roll right from the resurrection into the book of Acts. It makes sense! That’s exactly where the chronological storyline of the Bible goes.
As I started studying the book of Acts, outlining the key events and listing the important truths and concepts, I quickly realized there was WAY more in the book than I could cram into a few short lessons. Plus, there’s a natural divide in the book of Acts–the first half follows Peter and some of the other disciples; the second half focuses mostly on Paul. So, I decided to break my curriculum into 2 parts, as well. Volume 2 contains six lessons from the second half of Acts (the section focused on Paul).
Adventure through Acts has a fun nautical/ocean theme that carries throughout the curriculum, too. Initially, I think that was based vaguely on the multiple ship journeys in the later half of the book. Then, as I dove into the first lesson, I was amazed by how well the concept of sailing connected with the Holy Spirit (literally “Holy Breath” or “Holy Wind”). At that point, I was sold on the nautical theme. Plus, I envision some folks using this curriculum for VBS or other summer kids’ ministry, and the water-based theme is PERFECT for that!!
Finally, as always, the most important thing to me is that your kids’ lives are changed when you teach this curriculum. The key thought that came to the surface as I was writing these lessons is that the Gospel message is for everyone. If your kids haven’t yet trusted in Christ, I pray that they’ll realize the good news of salvation through Him is for THEM, personally. And if they’re believers, I pray they’ll be excited through these lessons to share the Gospel with the people in their own lives–just like Paul did!
I can’t wait for you to dive into these lessons! I hope that you find them biblically solid; simple to teach; creative, engaging, & fun; and easy on your budget. And I pray that they will be life-changing for your kids!
Is Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 a physical product? No. Adventure through Acts: Volume 2 is a set of 6 eBooks, which means it’s 100% digital. Easily access it, download it, and/or print it from any device.
How long do I have access to Adventure through Acts: Volume 2? It’s yours forever! Plus, you’ll get future updates for free.
How do I access Adventure through Acts: Volume 2? You’ll receive a link to download by email. Plus, you can log in to your customer account anytime, using the password you created at checkout, to view all your purchases from BibleBaton.
What’s your refund policy? Due to the nature of digital products, all purchases are final. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please send me an email and I’m happy to help as I can!
What age are these lessons for? I wrote the lessons with elementary age kiddoes in mind (5 to 12 years old). But you could easily adapt these lessons for preschoolers or older kids, with just a few tweaks.
I have another question. Don’t see your question here? Feel free to email me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! 🙂
I’m ready to purchase! Fantastic! Just click the orange button below to grab your copy of Adventure through Acts: Volume 2. And thank you for your support!