Prepared to Stand Individual Lesson 5: The Helmet of Salvation
Lesson 5 ONLY
Teach kids the fascinating connection between salvation and hope!
Hope is crucial. Hope gives motivation and right perspective. And the hope of salvation is the best hope of all!
With Lesson 5: The Helmet of Salvation, you’ll help kids uncover the fascinating connection in Scripture between hope and salvation!
- Show kids the Scriptures that connect salvation and hope
- Teach kids the meaning of “the hope of salvation”
- Challenge kids to choose to receive God’s offered salvation
Plus, use movement and fun interaction to help kids remember the most important point of the lesson.
What you’ll get in Lesson 5: The Helmet of Salvation
- Fun movement-based memory aids
- Illustrations that kids will totally “get”
- Scripture cross-references to help kids make connections for themselves
- And one challenging question: “Will you take God’s helmet of salvation?”
About the Author
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- I’ve been published in major Christian kids’ magazines such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.