Make teaching the Fruit of the Spirit easy for you and fun for your kids with these free Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans!
Sign up now to get the lesson printables in your email inbox:
Make the Fruit of the Spirit fun & fascinating to your kids!
Each lesson plan is:
- easy to teach, but still fun for the kids
- creative, yet easy-to-prep
- meaningful, but understandable for children
And these lesson plans make the Gospel clear to non-Christian kids while also challenging Christian kids to live in God-pleasing ways.
In other words? These lesson plans give you the chance to make the Furit of the Spirit interesting, memorable, and life-changing to your kids… for FREE!
Here’s what you’ll get in these free Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans:
- One key Scripture verse, so you know your focus for each lesson.
- Quick list of materials needed, so you can pull each lesson together with minimal fuss (and without breaking the bank).
- At-a-glance lesson outline, so you can see immediately what you’re teaching.
- Creative visual and illustration ideas, included in each lesson plan, to help your kids understand and remember each lesson.
- An organized plan. You’ll get each lesson for the Fruit of the Spirit by email in sequence, so you’ll have exactly WHAT you need, WHEN you need it.
- A biblical foundation. Be confident that everything you teach is firmly rooted in the Scriptures. I work directly from Galatians 5 and use other verses to support each lesson, too, so you know exactly where I got each concept.
What makes these Fruit of the Spirit lessons unique?
I’m not interested in molding kids into “nicer” people.
These lesson plans are designed to spark REAL life-change:
- Challenge unbelievers to trust in Christ for salvation
- Encourage Christian kids to know God more deeply and live pleasing to Him.
Plus, I include creative, hands-on ideas to make each lesson kid-friendly and understandable–so kids actually “get it.” When kids realize God’s Word is for them, then it begins to make an impact in their daily lives!
So use my Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans with your kids, and become a teacher who actually makes a difference.
Who are these Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans for?
If you’re a Sunday School teacher, VBS leader, kids’ club teacher, or anyone else who teaches the Bible to elementary or middle school kids…
…And you want to make the Fruit of the Spirit fun, interesting, and meaningful to your kids…
…Especially without spending lots of time or money on it…
…Then these lesson plans are for you!
Who are these lesson plans not for?
If you teach preschoolers or teens, you may have to adjust these lessons a little.
If you’re not into helping kids truly understand the Bible, then these lessons might not be a great fit for you.
And if you don’t care about being biblically solid–you just want something “cool”–then these lessons definitely aren’t for you.
About the author…
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director & Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
All my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study.
And all my tips come from years of actually teaching the Bible to kids.
How do I get these free Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans??
I do sell all 9 Fruit of the Spirit lessons together in one downloadable eBook in the BibleBaton shop.
However, I also FIRMLY believe that everyone who teaches kids should be able to find quality materials without cost being a factor. So I’m committed to offering my lesson plans for free.
You can get all the free Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans, one by one, conveniently in your inbox!
Just enter your first name and your best email address below, check the box, and then click the orange button: