Present the most important event in Scripture to your kids
…and then teach them WHY it’s so important to them personally!
Risen gives you exactly what you need
to teach your kids about the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ:
- Key Scripture references, so you can find biblical backing for everything you say as you teach.
- A list of simple materials. Discover how to use a wide variety of physical objects to make the death & resurrection of Jesus exciting and interesting to your kids!
- A brief lesson outline, so you can see what you’re teaching in a single glance.
- A full lesson plan to guide you step-by-step through teaching your kids using thought-provoking questions, relatable illustrations, fun demonstrations, and more!
- 3 different craft options to delight your hands-on learners and subtly reinforce each lesson.
- Easy, fun games based on the death & resurrection of Jesus to effectively engage even the wiggliest child.
- Printable worksheets and coloring pages to fill in extra class time, give younger kids something to do, and provoke kids to think through each lesson for themselves.
…all in one easy-to-use curriculum!
Jesus’ death & resurrection is central
to the message of the Bible
…and it’s absolutely foundational to Christianity.
If you neglect to teach this one key event to your kids, you’ve missed the most important part of the Scriptures!
Unless you help your kids understand the huge significance of Jesus’ death and resurrection, you’ve essentially failed as a teacher of the Word of God.
Risen: The Death & Resurrection of Jesus Christ is carefully, thoughtfully designed to help you present this all important-event to your kids in 4 focused lessons:
- Lesson 1: He Died – Jesus died to reconcile us to God
- Lesson 2: He is Risen – Jesus resurrected to demonstrate His victory over sin
- Lesson 3: He is Seated – Jesus is currently at the right hand of God to intercede for us
- Lesson 4: You, with Him – Will you, too, die to sin and be raised again with Christ?
By the time you’ve finished with the Risen curriculum, you’ll have successfully presented the most important event in Scripture to your kids so they remember, understand, and are challenged to respond personally!
Risen is FOR you if…
- you want to simply present the death & resurrection of Christ to your kids straight from Scripture
- you’re willing to use simple physical objects to creatively keep your kids interested in your lessons
- you want to make your lessons on Jesus’ death & resurrection fun and interesting WITHOUT breaking the bank
Risen is NOT for you if…
- you prefer overdone, hyped-up “media” for your lessons
- you’d rather make a splash with your fancy-schmancy program instead of actually making an eternal difference in your kids’ lives
- you don’t care if your kids miss the significance of Jesus’ death and resurrection for them personally
About the Author
Hi, I’m Sarah!
I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies.
I’m a certified Montessori teacher.
I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible club.
I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years.
My written work has been featured in well-known Christian children’s publications such as Devozine and Keys for Kids.
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study.
And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.
Why I Wrote Risen
One year before Easter, I spent the better part of an hour searching online for Easter resources.
To be honest, I was shocked at how little is available—especially for small churches with small budgets.
The best I could come up with was an “Easter outreach event kit” that only supplied basic materials for a 2-hour event, but still cost nearly 75 dollars! Whoa!
- What if you just want to simply present the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ to your kids, straight from Scripture?
- What if you want to move slowly through the events surrounding His death and resurrection, so kids actually grasp the significance and meaning personally?
- What if you want to make your lessons on the death and resurrection fun and interesting WITHOUT breaking the bank?
- What if you need simple but creative visual aids and hands-on activities to keep kids interested, rather than overdone, hyped-up “media” for your lessons?
- What if you’re aiming for actually making a difference in your kids’ lives, rather than making a splash with your fancy-schmancy program?
And that’s exactly why I wrote my Risen curriculum.
Well, and because some of my valued subscribers were asking for an Easter curriculum… so I couldn’t disappoint.
But seriously, if you’ve been looking for a biblically sound, inexpensive, creative Easter curriculum, please take a look at Risen: The Death & Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I think it just might fit the bill.
Is Risen a physical product? No. Risen is a set of 6 eBooks, which means it’s 100% digital. Easily access it, download it, and/or print it from any device.
How long do I have access to Risen? It’s yours forever! Plus, you’ll get future updates for free.
How do I access Risen? You’ll receive a link to download by email. Plus, you can log in to your customer account anytime, using the password you created at checkout, to view all your purchases from BibleBaton.
What’s your refund policy? Due to the nature of digital products, all purchases are final. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please send me an email and I’m happy to help as I can!
What age are these lessons for? I wrote the lessons with elementary age kiddoes in mind (5 to 12 years old). But you could easily adapt these lessons for preschoolers or older kids, with just a few tweaks.
I have another question. Don’t see your question here? Feel free to email me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! 🙂
I’m ready to purchase! Fantastic. Just click the orange button below to grab your copy of A Savior is Given! And thank you for your support.