This Christmas, present Jesus the Savior to your kids as the Ultimate Gift!
A Savior is Given gives you exactly what you need to introduce your kids to the Savior this Christmas:
- A key Scripture passage for each lesson, so you’re actually teaching from the Bible.
- A list of simple materials, to make lesson prep a breeze.
- Quick lesson prep instructions, so you feel confident and ready for each lesson.
- A brief lesson outline, so you can see what you’re teaching in a single glance.
- A full lesson plan to guide you step-by-step through teaching your kids about Christ.
…all in one handy eBook!
This Christmas season,
keep the focus on Christ
It’s easy to get distracted by all the lights and the gifts and the fun. But this Christmas, you have a unique chance to turn your kids’ eyes to the Savior.
He is the Ultimate Gift–and He is what your kids need most this Christmas season!
A Savior is Given is thoughtfully, purposefully written to help you focus your kids’ attention on Jesus the Savior this holiday season.
- PREPARE your kids to meet the Savior
- Help your kids understand the POSSIBILITY of the Savior
- Teach your kids about their need for PROPITIATION through the Savior
- Then PROCLAIM Jesus as the Savior
- And PRAISE Jesus the Savior together!
A Savior is Given is FOR you if…
- you’re looking for a Christmas curriculum that’s more than just cutesy, trendy fluff
- you’re willing to use visuals, objects, & illustrations to keep your lessons interesting and kid-friendly
- you love the Savior and you want your kids to know & love Him too
A Savior is Given is NOT for you if…
- you’re willing to sacrifice biblical content to be “cool”
- you don’t mind if your kids get bored during your lessons
- you don’t care whether your kids personally accept and know Jesus as Savior
About the Author
Hi, I’m Sarah!
I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies.
I’m a certified Montessori teacher.
I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible club.
I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years.
My written work has been featured in well-known Christian children’s publications such as Devozine and Keys for Kids.
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study.
And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.
Why I wrote A Savior is Given
I love the Lord. And I want kids to meet Him and know Him–especially during the Christmas season when we (supposedly) are thinking about Christ’s birth.
But when I searched for a Christmas curriculum that focuses on Jesus the Savior for kids, I was sorely disappointed.
The Christmas curriculum I found was gimmicky and fluffy and FAR too focused on being “cool” for kids. I’m all about making Bible lessons fun and interesting for kids–but NOT at the expense of staying true to the Scriptures and bringing glory to the Lord.
So when I found that there was a tremendous gap in the Christmas curriculum available, I made up my mind to write a series of lessons on the birth of Christ that were solidly based on Scripture and honoring to Jesus as the Savior, while still being fun and interesting for kids.
The result is the 5 creative, engaging lessons you’ll find in A Savior is Given.
My hope and prayer is that these lessons help you to turn your kids’ eyes to the Savior and introduce them to Jesus the Savior as the Ultimate Gift this Christmas season! ❤️
Is A Savior is Given a physical product? No. A Savior is Given is an eBook, which means it’s 100% digital. Easily access it, download it, and/or print it from any device.
How long do I have access to A Savior is Given? It’s yours forever! Plus, you’ll get future updates for free.
How do I access A Savior is Given? You’ll receive a link to download by email. Plus, you can log in to your customer account anytime, using the password you created at checkout, to view all your purchases from BibleBaton.
What’s your refund policy? Due to the nature of digital products, all purchases are final. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please send me an email and I’m happy to help as I can!
What age are these lessons for? I wrote the lessons with elementary age kiddoes in mind (5 to 12 years old). But you could easily adapt these lessons for preschoolers or older kids, with just a few tweaks.
Why are there 5 lessons? Isn’t Advent only 4 weeks long? I know, I know. I planned to do a 4-week curriculum but when I looked at the text in Luke, I saw 5 lessons instead. Just consider that 5th lesson a bonus. 😉
I have another question. Don’t see your question here? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! 🙂
I’m ready to purchase! Fantastic. Just click the orange button below to grab your copy of A Savior is Given! And thank you for your support. ❤️