Prepared to Stand Individual Lesson 4: The Shield of Faith
Lesson 4 ONLY
Teach kids what REAL faith is–and how to “take it” themselves!
Pull together all the previous Armor of God lessons and give a strong, direct challenge to kids to respond to the truth they’ve heard.
- Teach kids three aspects of real faith
- Show kids how real faith is based on God’s truth and placed in Jesus Christ specifically
- Challenge kids to trust personally in Jesus Christ alone
This lesson plan includes lots of visual aids, illustrations, and demonstrations so make sure that your kids truly understand each key truth as you teach this all-important lesson!
What you’ll get in Lesson 4: The Shield of Faith
- Simple visual aids
- Relatable and age-appropriate illustrations (what kid can’t relate to skinned knees and scabs?!)
- Easy yet impactful demonstrations
- Very clear, kid-friendly explanations of important biblical truth
- Tips for pulling together all the previous lessons to drive your point home
- A fantastic opportunity to challenge your kids to personally place their trust in Christ alone!
About the Author
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- I’ve been published in major Christian kids’ magazines such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.