Prepared to Stand Individual Lesson 3: The Shoes of the Gospel of Peace
Lesson 3 ONLY
Share the life-changing news about how to have peace with God
NOTHING is more important than having a right relationship with God!
And with this lesson plan for Lesson 3: The Shoes of the Gospel of Peace, you’ll be equipped to share with your kids, simply and clearly, how they can have a harmonized relationship with God.
- Clearly explain the meaning of the Gospel of Peace
- Help kids see the significance of having peace with God
- Show kids how to get right with God themselves
Plus, this lesson plan includes a unique movement-based visual aid your kids will never forget! After you do this simple activity together with them during the lesson, they’ll easily understand and remember the Gospel of Peace!
What you’ll get in Lesson 3: The Shoes of the Gospel of Peace
- Fun movement-based illustrations
- Easy ways to involve your kids in the lesson
- Simple visual aid ideas
- Clear definitions of significant biblical terms (that kids can actually understand!)
- Helpful review questions
- An easy, kid-friendly way to share the all-important message of reconciliation with God
About the Author
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- I’ve been published in major Christian kids’ magazines such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.
There are no reviews yet.