The Risen Full Curriculum includes:
- Leader’s Guide – Four printable lesson plans detailing the facts about Jesus’ death and resurrection and WHY they are so important to us
- Visual Aids Booklet – Full-color printable illustrations to complement each lesson
- Activities Guide 1: Crafts – Easy, inexpensive ideas for creative crafts to take home as reminders about each lesson
- Activities Guide 2: Games – Fun, active group game ideas to reinforce each lesson through movement-based learning
- Student Workbook – Printable worksheets reviewing the lesson for kids to complete
- Coloring Book – Simple printable black-and-white images related to each lesson’s key point for kids to color
Also includes a Group License!
Print as many copies of everything as you need. Perfect for Sunday School and VBS!
- He Died (Matt. 27:33-54; Rom. 5:8, 3:26)
- He is Risen (Luke 23:50-24:53; Rom. 6:9-10; Heb. 10:10-14)
- He is Seated (Acts 1:7-11, 2:22-36; Rom. 8:34; Heb. 4:15-16)
- You, with Him (Heb. 1:1-3; Rom. 6:1-14)
About the author:
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- My work has been featured in major children’s publications such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.