Prepared to Stand Individual Lesson 2: The Breastplate of Righteousness
Lesson 2 ONLY
Teach kids how to become fully protected by God’s righteousness
What is righteousness, anyway? How do you get it? What does it do?
With Lesson 2: The Breastplate of Righteousness, you’ll show kids how crucial righteousness is–and how to become protected by it themselves.
- Teach kids what righteousness is.
- Show kids the connection between righteousness and protection from punishment.
- Tell kids how to get God’s perfect, protective righteousness!
Plus, this lesson plan includes creative and unique ideas for using everyday objects to keep kids’ attention and help them understand biblical truth.
What you’ll get in Lesson 2: The Breastplate of Righteousness
- Targeted review questions
- Interactive illustrations
- Audience participation cues
- Visual aid suggestions
- Hands-on demonstration ideas
- A carefully-planned lesson sequence for showing kids how to get God’s perfect righteousness for themselves!
About the Author
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- I’ve been published in major Christian kids’ magazines such as Devozine and Keys for Kids
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.