The Complete VBS Planner Workbook
Plan a VBS with PURPOSE… in 10 easy steps!
The Complete VBS Planner Workbook includes:
- A Place – Plan where to hold your VBS
- Lessons – Choose your Bible lesson series
- Stuff to Do – Decide on the key activities for your VBS
- Music – Choose your VBS songs
- Teaching Aids – Prepare fun and engaging visuals, illustrations, and more to keep kids’ interest
- Activities – Easily plan and prep particular activities
- Volunteers – Find and train quality helpers for your VBS
- Kids – Learn how to get the word out to the RIGHT kids about your VBS
- Decorations – Discover cheap, low-stress ideas for creating a fun atmosphere
- Budget – Keep your priorities straight as you divvy up your funds
What you need to know:
- Never be overwhelmed. Everything is broken down into manageable steps, so that you’ll plan your entire VBS without ever feeling overwhelmed!
- Avoid stress. I’ll hold your hand throughout the whole planning process, so you won’t ever get stressed out.
- Plan a VBS with PURPOSE. Quickly and clearly see what’s important and what isn’t, so you can make the best decisions for your unique situation.
About the Author:
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director and Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
- My work has been published in well-known Christian children’s publications such as Devozine and Keys for Kids.
All of my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study. And all my teaching tips come from years of actually sharing biblical truths with kids.