Travel with the apostle Paul as he takes the Gospel to the “ends of the earth” in Acts 13-28–and ignite your kids’ passion for sharing the good news with others, too!
Adventure through Acts 2: Leader’s Guide includes:
Key Scripture references. Find biblical backing for everything you say to your kids about the book of Acts.
A list of materials needed. Discover how to use a wide variety of physical objects to make the book of Acts exciting and interesting to your kids. So fun!
A lesson outline. I know you’re busy. The lesson outline makes it easy to see, at a glance, what you’ll be teaching.
A full lesson plan. Includes thought-provoking questions, relatable illustrations, fun demonstrations, and more. These easy-to-follow lesson plans give you what you need to make the book of Acts interesting, understandable, and personally meaningful to your kids!
Lessons in this Leader’s Guide:
- Lesson 1: Paul’s Transformation at Damascus
- Lesson 2: Paul’s Trip to Derbe and Back
- Lesson 3: Paul’s Travels to Macedonia
- Lesson 4: Paul’s Time in Athens, Corinth, & Ephesus
- Lesson 5: Paul’s Testimonies in Jerusalem & Caesarea
- Lesson 6: Paul’s Final Trek to Rome